Monday, September 3, 2012

Sugar Strike: Recognize the Enemy

Source
I am joining the revolution. The #sugarstrike September revolution.  The September sugar strike is an initiative started by The Eat Clean Diet Team; find out more here . I will be blogging sugar strike tips during this month on The Lean Gourmet Kitchen, posting tips on twitter @leangourmet, and on my facebook page.



Today's Sugar Strike Tip: Recognize the Enemy

Reading food labels is key to recognizing the enemy. It is very devious and sometimes sugar is not labeled as "sugar." Therefore you need to know the other names for sugar that can be found on food labels at the grocery store. Here is a quick list of the most common. Some may shock you and some are natural sweeteners that I use in moderation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm striking sugar this month too! Hosting a cute Sugar Strike giveaway starting Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete