Friday, October 19, 2012

Anytime Muesli

I came up with this Muesli recipes at 11:30 pm last Friday night. I couldn't sleep and I had the munchies! One of my favorite pre-gluten free world breakfast's was Bob's Red Mills Muesli.  It is one of their products that is not gluten free. I would mix it in with yogurt or milk with fresh berries for breakfast in the morning. It was daily quick breakfast I had a lot in pharmacy school.  This version is just as good with way less sugar.



Anytime Muesli

1/4 cup of gluten free rolled oats
2 TBS of raisins
1 TBS of sunflower seeds
1 TBS of pumpkin seeds
Dash of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 Pinches of blonde coconut sugar

Mix all ingredients in cereal bowl and top with milk or yogurt. Serves 1.


What I am Reading


Since I started blogging I started reading a lot more. All kinds of things. I have been utilizing my library card to check books on whole living, gluten free baking, vegan cooking, and wellness. Reading gives me ideas to write on and expands my mind. I have developed an interest in vegan eating. Not saying I am going to go vegan; did you see my post on jerky yesterday? What are you reading?

Stay strong and carry on,

Brooklynn

No comments:

Post a Comment