Monday, February 18, 2013

Pancake MANIA!!!

Buckwheat Baby Cakes
I have a thing for pancakes. If you have been reading this blog for any length of time you will notice a flapjack recipe usually appears at least once monthly. I am a carb queen.


Add caption

 I love to start my day with sweet hot cakes. One of the down sides of this blog is I don't have one place with all my  recipes. I find it frustrating trying to locate old posts; "what was the name of that dish?" I decided I am going to be re-posting some of my recipes by category to make recipes easier to find. Click on the caption link under each pancake picture for the recipe.

Pumpkin Pancakes
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Paleo Pancakes
                                                 
German Apple Pancake

Pumpkin Pancakes Part Deux

Banana Bread Pancakes


No comments:

Post a Comment